4.5.09

I love spring!

Okay, so I know this is a lot of activity on my blog after being absent for months on end but I guess you could say I have been working hard and storing up. I'll try to space out my other projects that I have done in the last couple months so that you aren't too overwhelmed. Today is a little rainy and colder than just a t-shirt would allow for so I am wearing one of my favorite sweaters that I made. Since I haven't posted it before I thought I'd share it. Like many of my projects this sweater was inspired by yarn that I had laying around. It just goes to show you that if you don't act on impulse occasionally you may never know what could come of it.



For next time: I am currently working on fun spring/summer project. It's hard to know what to knit in the summer when it's hot everywhere you go and the last thing you want is to put something warm on your body. Stay tuned for a preview in the next couple weeks.

Also, a big thanks to my dear friend Beth who sent me some delicious blue and yellow chunky wool in the mail!!! I can't wait to see what it turns into. I'll try and get to it before the weather get's too hot!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're welcome! Glad you like it! Now you'll have to post on here the wonderous product for all to admire:)

Megan said...

You know I will...whenever it happens.

Di (not Dee) said...

Super stylish sweater, sista! I like that it's short, so your shirt sticks out, creating the layer of three separate textures (jeans, shirt, sweater).